Update from September 24:
The Blizzard developers have published the German patch notes of the WoW hotfixes from September 23. We have updated the message accordingly.
Original message from September 23:
Although the Blizzard managers had first made extensive changes to the sanctum of dominion of WoW: Shadowlands around the last ID change, these adjustments were apparently not yet enough. Last night, the developers followed up again and implemented further hotfixes around the raid instance:
- Fixed a bug with Eye of the Dungeon Master, which caused Devastating Stare to be cast from time to time when transitioning to Phase 2.
- Fixed a bug on Suffering Blacksmith Raznal where players would get hit by two ground spikes in a short period of time when moving through them very quickly.
- Performance improvements have been made again when starting combat against Sylvanas Windrunner.
Also fixed an issue with hunters where more pet abilities from the PvP talent Allied Animalsreceived a reduced cooldown than they were supposed to.
Below you can read the official English patch notes. As soon as Blizzard has published the German patch notes, we will update this message. Hotfixes are updates that are made server-side without the need to download new data. Some of the changes listed below will take effect as soon as Blizzard implements them, whereas others will only take effect after an announced realm restart. Please note that some issues cannot be fixed without a client-side patch.
WoW Hotfixes from September 23, 2021 - Patch Notes
- Beast Mastery
- Fixed a bug where the PvP talent Allied Beasts reduced the cooldown of more pet abilities than intended.
- Beast Mastery
Dungeons and Raids
- Sanctum of Domination
- Eye of the Dungeon Master
- Fixed a bug that sometimes cast Devastating Stare when transitioning to Phase 2.
- Suffering Blacksmith Raznal
- Fixed a bug where player characters would be hit by two ground spikes in quick succession when moving through them at very high speeds.
- Sylvanas Wind Runner
- Additional performance improvements have been made at the beginning of combat.
- Eye of the Dungeon Master
All readers get free daily news, articles, guides, videos, and podcasts on World of Warcraft, Pokémon Go, and other favorite games from us. Up until now, we've funded this site through advertising and kept it as free of paid articles as possible, but since COVID-19, that's become increasingly difficult. Many companies are cutting or eliminating their advertising budgets for 2020. Budgets that we unfortunately have to rely on if we want to continue offering buffed free of charge in the future in the form we're used to.
That's why we're turning to you now. You can support us as buffed supporters so that we can continue to offer our content free of charge in the usual form without introducing a paywall or publishing misleading news. Every contribution, big or small, is valuable. Support buffed - it only takes a minute.Support now
We thank you in advance. Advertisement: Order World of Warcraft now on AmazonAlso read these interesting stories 0
WoW Patch 9.2: Three new cutscenes from the test server [Spoiler!]What awaits us in Zereth Mortis, the new area of patch 9.2? The first three cutscenes from the WoW test server tell us! [Spoiler! 0
WoW: When dragon Teremus hunts hardcore players in StormwindWhen Dragon Teremus suddenly flies through Stormwind and hunts down hardcore players in WoW Classic: Season of Mastery ... 3
WoW: Shadowlands turns 1 year old - the runtimes of the WoW expansionsWoW players have been in the Shadowlands for a year now. We take a look at whether Shadowlands could become the longest expansion. 01:00
WoW: Official video preview of mega dungeon Tazavesh 00:56
WoW: Trailer preview of Desmotaeron, the revamped Maw Zone. From Karsten Scholz
Karsten has been writing about his favorite hobby since 2009 - it all started back then as a rogue class spokesman for buffed. Is something missing in the article? to the home page The links marked with * are affiliate links. Affiliate links are not ads, as we are independent in our research and selection of featured products. For product sales we receive a small commission, which we use to partially finance the free content of the website. 0