Usually, the WoW makers don't reveal when and with what content they will be running a public test server for the online role-playing game. This probably has to do with the fact that they don't want to make any promises in advance that they can't keep after all. But this time, in the middle of December 2021, there's an exception: Community Manager Kaivax lets you know via the WoW forum that today, December 15, 2021, the last PTR build of December 2021 was uploaded.
The design team's work on the End of Eternity will of course continue, but will only be expressed in test server hotfixes. The next major build for Patch 9.2 will then hit the PTR in the first week of January 2022.
WoW Patch 9.2 will not be released in 2021
And in good German, this somewhat cryptically worded announcement can actually be read like this: WoW Patch 9.2 will no longer be released in 2021, but rather early in 2022. This has already been indicated over the past few days, even if our editor Phil, for example, was of the opinion that WoW 9.2 is actually visually as good as finished.
Since last weekend (December 11, 2021), however, announcements have been making the rounds that the time migration for Legion, which is currently being held in World of Warcraft (buy now ), will be extended until the first week of January 2022 - more or less to give players something to do over the Christmas and New Year's holidays. The Mage Tower is crying out for you ...11:26
WoW Patch 9.2: Developer video about the end of eternity
The end of eternity
With WoW Patch 9.2, among other things, the new play area Zereth Mortis and the raid Mausoleum of the First will come into play. In addition, you can expect the splitting of Tazavesh, the Dance Studio in the Darkmoon Faire and even more content, which you can read about on our patch overview. Below you will find the patch notes for the last major PTR update 2021 of patch 9.2.
- Added 3 new Night Elf male face options based on the 3 scowling faces, but now with a more natural and less aggressive mouth.
- Sinful Hysteria (Venthyr Runecarving Power) now increases the duration of Ravenous Frenzy by 0.1 second with each application (was 0.2 seconds) and you will not be overcome by Frenzy for 3 seconds after it ends (was 5 seconds).
- Developers' note: We are currently workshopping Sinful Hysteria to bring it in line with other legendaries available for Druids. Future builds may see additional changes to Sinful Hysteria so we invite any and all feedback to ensure the spirit of this legendary remains intact.
- 2-piece: Reworked - You have a 0.8% chance per Insanity spent on damaging spells to trigger Dark Thought.
- 4-piece: Reworked - Consuming a Dark Thought causes your shadow to animate, following you and dealing 3,715 Shadow damage over 8 seconds to all enemies within 10 yards of your target.
- Elemental Conduit (Venthyr Runecarving Power) now also reduces the cooldown of Chain Harvest (Venthyr Ability) by 1 second when Flame Shock critically strikes.
- Flame Shock now has a target cap of 6.
- Frost Shock damage increased by 40%.
- Unruly Winds (Conduit) chance to trigger is now 15% to 50% based on item level (was 20% to 35%).
- Magma Fist (Conduit) additional critical strike chance is now 12% to 37.2% based on item level (was 15% to 25%).
- Focused Lightning (Conduit) damage or healing increase is now 5% to 12% based on item level (was 1% to 4.5%).
- Chilled to the Core (Conduit) chance to trigger is now 30% to 72% based on item level (was 21% to 35%).
- Icefury (Talent) now causes your next 4 Frost Shocks to deal 225% increased damage (was 300%).
- Fire Elemental has had the mana cost of its abilities reduced by 90% and should no longer run out of mana.
- If you Lava Lash a target that has Flame Shock on them, Lava Lash will now spread Flame Shock to up to 3 nearby enemies in an 8 yard radius. If all enemies in the area are already affected with Flame Shock, it will refresh the duration of Flame Shock instead.
- Feral Spirit no longer shows up under the unit frame "totem timers" slots. This is to prevent too many Spirits in conjunction with other summons overflowing these slots and despawning the Spirits prematurely.
- Ice Strike (Talent) and Sundering (Talent) can now properly cause the Flametongue weapon damage effect.
- Ice Strike and Sundering are no longer able to used while disarmed.
- Summon Succubus/Incubus (Incubus will be available in a future PTR build)
- Seduction (Pet Ability) now causes the target to slowly walk towards the demon. It now also has a chance to break on damage taken, rather than always breaking on the first instance of damage.
- Whiplash (Pet Ability) now also causes enemies to take 1% increased damage from the Succubus or Incubus each time it strikes, stacking up to 10 times. Duration increased to 15 seconds (was 10 seconds).
- 2-piece: Now increases Colossus Smash's debuff by 5% (was 10%).
- 4-piece: Strength increase per stack is now 2% (was 4%) and stacks up to 4 times (was 5).
DUNGEONS AND RAIDS
New Raid: Sepulcher of the First OnesThe
following Heroic encounters will be available for testing on December 16:
- Halondrus the Reclaimer
- The following Heroic encounters will be available for testing on December 17:
- Anduin Wrynn
- Solitary Guardian
PLAYER VERSUS PLAYER
- Deathbolt (PvP Talent) now deals its damage over 3 seconds (was immediate damage). This periodic effect cannot be dispelled.
New Campaign Chapters
- Chapters 6 and 7 are available in the December 14 PTR update.
TORGHAST, TOWER OF THE DAMNED
- Heart of the Deathseer no longer causes increased Flame Shock spreading.
- More treasures to discover have been added.
Do you like buffed? Then you can support us as a buffed supporter so that we can continue to offer our content for free in the usual form without introducing a paywall.
Every amount, big or small, is valuable.
We thank you.Also read these interesting stories 0