Update from 16:10:
The developers at Blizzard have published the German patch notes of the WoW hotfixes from January 13. We have updated the message accordingly.
Already at the beginning of the week, Blizzard had played a whole series of class changes on the live servers of World of Warcraft, which were only activated with the ID change today (Wednesday, January 13). But that didn't stop the developers from implementing more bug fixes for Lady Inerva, some quests, the user interface as well as the pacts last night.
Below you can read the official English patch notes. As soon as Blizzard has published the German patch notes, we will update this message. Hotfixes are updates that are applied server-side without the need to download new data. Some of the changes listed below will take effect as soon as Blizzard implements them, whereas others will only take effect after an announced realm restart. Please note that some issues cannot be fixed without a client-side patch.
WoW: Hotfixes from January 13, 2021 - Patch Notes
- Reverted a recent change that allowed the Night Fae ability Convocation of Spirits to hit targets affected by control abilities such as Usurious Roots that are interrupted by damage.
- "A Ribbon Earned" now displays the companion you receive when completing the quest, as intended.
- Night Fae
- The marker for the "Composting" quest is now more visible on the map.
- Fixed a bug where the joint video sequence of the Maldraxxus and Revendreth campaigns was not playing for Venthyr pact members.
Dungeons & Raids
- Nathria Castle
- Lady Inerva Dark Vein
- Fixed a bug where Lady Inerva Dunkelader could not be attacked when players were defeated by her lieutenants.
- Lady Inerva Dark Vein
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused the Tribute Tray and Silver Lockbox to not appear during the Sweet Tribute quest.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused Kael'tha's Sun Walker not to appear during the first stage of the "The Medallion of Domination" scenario.
- Elite monsters now grant more progress for the bonus objective "Creeping Decay" in Maldraxxus.
- Alliance player characters will now no longer teleport out of the Orgrimmar instance for the Battle for Azeroth War Campaign when they receive the quest "Shadowlands: An Icy Summons." Horde player characters will continue to be teleported out of the instance until they complete the "Through the Torn Skies" quest line, as the instances for this content conflict with each other.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Fixed a bug where damage dealing animaboni such as 'Lightning Dust' were doing less damage than intended.
- The visual animaeffect at the edge of the screen that appears after death is now no longer displayed when "Keep character centered and reduce camera movement" is selected in the accessibility settings.
All readers get free daily news, articles, guides, videos, and podcasts on World of Warcraft, Pokémon Go, and other favorite games from us. Up until now, we've funded this site through advertising and kept it as free of paid articles as possible, but since COVID-19, that's become increasingly difficult. Many companies are cutting or eliminating their advertising budgets for 2020. Budgets that we unfortunately have to rely on if we want to continue offering buffed free of charge in the future in the form we're used to.
That's why we're turning to you now. You can support us as buffed supporters so that we can continue to offer our content free of charge in the usual form without introducing a paywall or publishing misleading news. Every contribution, big or small, is valuable. Support buffed - it only takes a minute.Support now
We thank you in advance. Advertisement: Order World of Warcraft now on AmazonAlso read these interesting stories 0
WoW: Deep wind shot - PvP brawl from 18 AugustWoW PvP Brawl: Starting August 18, a special variant of the Deepwind Gulch battleground will be available. Here's the news! 0
WoW TBC Classic: SSC and/or TK? Warcraftlogs poll on Phase 2 raidsOn Warcraftlogs, you can currently have your say on exactly how the World First race in TBC Classic Phase 2 will be rated. 3
WoW: No content drought after all? Hints for patch 9.1.5 discoveredIs WoW facing a content drought in the coming months? The finding of some dataminers gives hope for patch 9.1.5. 02:27WoW
: Shadowlands season 1 survival guide (trailer). World of Warcraft from€14.99 From Karsten Scholz
Karsten has been writing about his favorite hobby since 2009 - it all started back then as a rogue class spokesman at buffed. Is something missing in the article? to the home page The links marked with * are affiliate links. Affiliate links are not ads, as we are independent in our research and selection of featured products. For product sales we receive a small commission, which we use to partially finance the free content of the website. 0