The new week in WoW's Shadowlands has begun, and we reveal what unlocks and special loot await you in this ID. Included: the freshly opened Torghast Wings and the (partly legendary) rewards for the next glory levels.
The Torghast Wings of the New ID
In the Tower of the Damned, the wings "Coldheart Interstitia" and "Mort'regar" are open to you this week. In both areas you can complete the quest "Lest the Trail Grow Cold" for Bolvar, which promises you some gold and 50 soul ash. If you master all eight levels, you can earn another 570 Soul Ash per wing. In total, there are 1,190 Soul Ashes waiting for you in Torghast.
For various specializations, the trip to the freshly opened wings is also worth it because they can earn legendary memories there.
Legendary memories from the cold heart interstitia
- Frost Death Knight - Memory of Absolute Zero
- Guardian Druid - Memory of Ursoc
- Frost Mage - Memory of Glacial Fragments
- Brewmaster Monk - Memory of Charred Passions
- Saint Paladin - Memory of Shock Barrier
- Holy Priest - Memory of Divine Image
- Assassin Rogue - Memory of the Insignia of Zoldyck
- Amplifier Shaman - Memory of the Frost Witch
- Affliction Warlock - Memory of the Agony of Azj'Aqir
- Protector Warrior - Memory of an indomitable will
Legendary Memories from Mort'regar
- Blood Death Knight - Memory of Bryndaor
- Guardian Druid - Memory of the Sleeper
- Survivor-Hunter - Memory of the Bone Fragments of the Sleeper
- Frost Mage - Memory of slippery ice
- Brewmaster Monk - Memory of Shaohao
- Protection Paladin - Memory of the endless kings
- Discipline Priest - Memory of the Kiss of Death
- Assassin Rogue - Memory of the Doom Blade
- Elemental Shaman - Reminder of the Witch Doctor
- Furor Warrior - memory of a daring defense
Upgrade to fame level 15
This week you can raise the glory level of your pact to 15. To do this, you'll have to complete the usual weekly quests:
- Complete"Replenish the Reservoir" quest: Collect 1,000 anima.
- Complete "Return of the Lost Souls" quest: Rescue five souls from the maw.
On the other hand, with Fame level 13 you will gain access to the new chapter of your Pact campaign, which will allow you to earn another Fame level advancement.
The rewards of the new fame levels
Fame level 13 rewards you with a new chapter of the Pact campaign as well as a new Soul Band upgrade:
- Kyrians: Kleia - Purification Rites or Always Advance
- Necrolords: Emeni - Gristly Legs or Resting Kidney Stone
- Nachtfae: Dreamweaver - Choice of Potency, Resistance, or Finesse Medium slot
- Venthyr: Theotar - Center of the Party or Exquisite Ingredients
Fame level 14 , in turn, gives you access to a new legendary reminder for the chest, shoulder, or head slot: reminder of a vitality sacrifice.
Taking significant damage from a player character or elite enemy increases your damage and healing by 3% of the damage taken for 20 sec, up to a maximum of 9%.
This effect can only be triggered once every 30 sec.
At Fame Level 15 , you will gain access to the Soul Keeper, which will allow you to save ten Redeemed Soulsin the Maw starting next week.
Sources:Wowhead 1, Wowhead 2Supportbuffed - it only takes a minute. Thank you!
All readers get free daily news, articles, guides, videos and podcasts on World of Warcraft, Pokémon Go and other favorite games from us. Up until now, we've funded this site through advertising and kept it as free of paid articles as possible, but since COVID-19, that's become increasingly difficult. Many companies are cutting or eliminating their advertising budgets for 2020. Budgets that we are unfortunately dependent on if we want to continue to offer buffed free of charge in the future in the usual form.
That's why we're turning to you now. You can support us as buffed supporters so that we can continue to offer our content free of charge in the usual form without introducing a paywall or publishing misleading news. Every contribution, big or small, is valuable. Support buffed - it only takes a minute.Support now
We thank you in advance. Advertisement: Order World of Warcraft now on AmazonAlso read these interesting stories 0
WoW: Deep Wind Shot - PvP Brawl starting August 18WoW PvP Brawl: Starting August 18, a special variant of the Deepwind Gulch battleground will be available. Here's the news! 0
WoW TBC Classic: SSC and/or TK? Warcraftlogs poll about Phase 2 RaidsOn Warcraftlogs, you can currently have your say on exactly how the World First race in TBC Classic Phase 2 will be rated. 3
WoW: No content drought after all? Hints for patch 9.1.5 discoveredIs WoW facing a content drought in the coming months? The finding of some dataminers gives hope for patch 9.1.5. 02:27WoW
: Shadowlands season 1 survival guide (trailer). World of Warcraft from€14.99 From Karsten Scholz
Karsten has been writing about his favorite hobby since 2009 - it all started back then as a rogue class spokesman at buffed. Is something missing in the article? to the home page The links marked with * are affiliate links. Affiliate links are not ads, as we are independent in our research and selection of featured products. For product sales we receive a small commission, which we use to partially finance the free content of the website. 4