There is news from the public test server for WoW Patch 9.1 again: The developers have presented the current changes for the PTR in the official WoW forum and published the corresponding patch notes. This time demon hunters and sorcerers can look forward to some adjustments.
WoW Patch 9.1 - Overview of changes from 09 June
The most important changes are in detail:
- The developers have adjusted the life steal of Soul Ripper on the Demon Hunter.
- The Demon Hunter ability Netherwalk now lasts longer.
- The Demon Hunter's Emergency Instincts ability now triggers Blur with a 50 percent shorter duration and cooldown.
- The Sorcerer talent Summoning Circle lasts longer than before and has an increased radius.
- The Sorcerer skill Drain Essence now lasts longer than before.
WoW Patch 9.1 - The full patch notes as of June 09, 2021
- Soul Rending (Talent) now increases Leech by 10% (was 5%), and an additional 20% (was 25%) while Metamorphosis is active.
- Netherwalk (Talent) duration increased to 6 seconds (was 5 seconds).
- Desperate Instincts (Talent) now triggers Blur at 50% reduced duration and 50% reduced cooldown when you fall below 35% health.
DUNGEONS AND RAIDS
- Fixed an issue which prevented the Tormented Affix from contributing to your Mythic+ Rating.
PLAYER VERSUS PLAYER
- Casting Circle (PvP Talent) radius increased to 5 yards (was 3 yards), lasts 12 seconds (was 8 seconds) and now spawns directly underneath the warlock.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Unstable Affliction from contributing towards Soul Leech absorb when Rampant Afflictions (PvP Talent) was selected.
- Essence Drain (PvP Talent) now lasts 10 seconds (was 6 seconds).
Source: WowheadSupportbuffed - it only takes a minute. Thanks!
All readers get free daily news, articles, guides, videos and podcasts on World of Warcraft, Pokémon Go and other favorite games from us. Up until now, we've funded this site through advertising and kept it as free of paid articles as possible, but since COVID-19, that's become increasingly difficult. Many companies are cutting or eliminating their advertising budgets for 2020. Budgets that we unfortunately have to rely on if we want to continue offering buffed for free in the future in the form we are used to.
For this reason, we are now turning to you. You can support us as buffed supporters so that we can continue to offer our content for free in the usual form without introducing a paywall or publishing misleading news. Every contribution, big or small, is valuable. Support buffed - it only takes a minute.Support now
We thank you in advance. Advertisement: Order World of Warcraft now on AmazonAlso read these interesting stories 0
buffedCast: #575 with WoW Lore, Fake Leaks and Destiny 2Episode 575 of the buffedCast is all about the WoW Lore, the latest fake leaks and the new expansion for Destiny 2 . 0
WoW: Rextroy as (almost) immortal warlockIn Rextroy's latest WoW video, he sets out as a near-immortal sorcerer to beat up Hordeans outside Orgrimmar and explore the world . 1
WoW: Blizzard finds no solution for Sylvanas lagsThe next WoW Shadowlands ID reset will fix some lags in the Sanctum of Domination, but Sylvanas remains a lag battle. 01:30WoW
: The Dark Portal - official lore video from the developers. World of Warcraft from€14.99 From Sara Petzold
Is there something missing from the article? to the home page The links marked with * are affiliate links. Affiliate links are not ads, as we are independent in our research and selection of featured products. For product sales we receive a small commission, with which we partially finance the free content of the website. 0