The WoW developers have been busy again and have applied more hotfixes to the live servers on January 23, 2021. This time there are several small class adjustments as well as bug fixes for items, dungeons and Torghast. Below you can read the official English patch notes. As soon as Blizzard has published the German patch notes, we will update this message. Hotfixes are updates that are applied server-side without the need to download new data. Some of the changes listed below will take effect as soon as Blizzard implements them, whereas others will only take effect after an announced realm restart. Please note that some issues cannot be fixed without a client-side patch.
WoW: Hotfixes from 23. January 2021 - Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where Fallen Acolyte Erisne would not grant credit for the achievement Adventurer of Bastion.
- Explosive Shot (Talent) will now only show up as a debuff on the enemy's nameplate for the Hunter who casts it.
- Will to Survive (Human Racial) and Gladiator's Medallion trinket will no longer prevent Mages from pressing Alter Time again to return to their previous location.
- Using Spiritwalker's Grace while already channeling Fae Transfusion (Night Fae Ability) will no longer interrupt Fae Transfusion's channel.
- Spiritwalker's Grace now allows you to use Fleshcraft (Necrolord Ability) while moving.
- The point of interest indicator for Beast Control should now be easier to see on the map.
- Prince Renathal's Decree is now removed from your inventory after turning in Fangs and Minds.
Creatures and NPCs
- Fixed an issue where some Horde characters could not see the refugees from the Undercity in Orgrimmar and some Alliance characters could not see the refugees from Teldrassil in Stormwind.
Dungeons and Raids
Lady Inerva Darkvein
- Bottled Anima no longer targets player pets and guardians.
Mists of Tirna Scithe
- Tirnenn Villager's Overgrowth can no longer gain the Bolstered effect on Mythic Keystone difficulty.
- Illusionary Vulpin is no longer immune to Death Grip and disorient abilities.
- Illusionary Vulpin will now recast Freeze Tag Fixation if Freeze Tag Fixation is canceled.
- Resolved an issue in which Hooked Net could sometimes fail to correctly summon the Hooked Net enemy, permanently rooting players.
Items and Rewards
- Upgrading a PvP item by spending Honor will now remove the ability to refund that item.
- Fixed an issue where the Bastion treasure at the Grace of the Remembered could experience issues for players who left quickly after interacting with the Drink Tray.
- The mana return of the Show of Faith and Corrupted Egg Shell trinkets has been reduced to be in line with items of comparable item level.
- Ripe Purians can no longer be traded or sold on the Auction House.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Fixed an issue where some spells were not showing a portion of their visuals if Projected Textures was disabled in the System Settings menu.
- Neural Pet Enhancer will no longer sometimes incorrectly be retained on your pet while not using Eyes of the Beast.
- Resolved an issue that could cause Unceasing Chain Link to cease functioning after ascending a floor.
Source: WowheadSupportbuffed - it only takes a minute. Thank you!
All readers get free daily news, articles, guides, videos and podcasts on World of Warcraft, Pokémon Go and other favorite games from us. Up until now, we've funded this site through advertising and kept it as free of paid articles as possible, but since COVID-19, that's become increasingly difficult. Many companies are cutting or eliminating their advertising budgets for 2020. Budgets that we unfortunately have to rely on if we want to continue offering buffed free of charge in the future in the form we're used to.
That's why we're turning to you now. You can support us as buffed supporters so that we can continue to offer our content free of charge in the usual form without introducing a paywall or publishing misleading news. Every contribution, big or small, is valuable. Support buffed - it only takes a minute.Support now
We thank you in advance. Advertisement: Order World of Warcraft now on AmazonAlso read these interesting stories 0
WoW: Deep Wind Shot - PvP Brawl starting August 18WoW PvP Brawl: Starting August 18, a special variant of the Deepwind Gulch battleground will be available. Here is the news! 0
WoW TBC Classic: SSC and/or TK? Warcraftlogs poll on Phase 2 raidsOn Warcraftlogs, you can currently have your say on exactly how the World First race in TBC Classic Phase 2 will be rated. 3
WoW: No content drought after all? Hints for patch 9.1.5 discoveredIs WoW facing a content drought in the coming months? The finding of some dataminers gives hope for patch 9.1.5. 02:18WoW
: Mythic Dungeon International - Shadowlands 2021 trailer. World of Warcraft from€14.99 From Sara Petzold
Is something missing from the article? to the home page The links marked with * are affiliate links. Affiliate links are not ads, as we are independent in our research and selection of featured products. For product sales we receive a small commission, which we use to partially finance the free content of the website. 0